Massage guns are becoming increasingly popular among athletes and those needing muscle recovery. For more than ten years, massage guns have evolved into the powerful tool they are today, and countless athletes rely on these handheld machines for muscle therapy. The benefits of massage guns are widespread, including improved blood circulation and relief for aches and pains.
With a variety of massage guns available on the market, it can be difficult to decide which tool to invest in. The Therapy massage gun is designed for both professional and personal use and relies on percussive therapy to benefit your body. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of using a massage gun and how the Therapy massage gun can work for you.
Why should I use a massage gun?
Massage guns are extremely powerful when it comes to relieving sore muscles and helping you recover from strenuous activity. A massage gun can provide a deep tissue massage to help release tension from deep within your muscles. It will also help boost your tissue metabolism and provide the oxygen and nutrients your body needs.
Using a massage gun can also be helpful for people who suffer from muscle pain, rehabilitation from an injury, and relieving muscle stiffness or spasms. These issues may occur due to a previous injury or a chronic condition. A massage gun provides the relief you need to alleviate pain and prepare your body for workouts or everyday stress.
What benefits does a massage gun provide?
Massage guns are in high demand these days, and it is no wonder. The benefits provided by the regular use of a massage gun are impressive. Whether you spend your day in strenuous training or you just need help relaxing after a long day, a massage gun can be your answer. The Therapy massage gun uses percussion therapy to provide significant benefits for your body, including the following.
- Results similar to a deep tissue massage
- Convenient to fit within your schedule
- Relief for aches and pains
- Increased blood circulation
- Shorten recovery time for workouts
- Prevent sports injuries
- Promote recovery from sports-related injuries
- Improve sports performance
- Improve muscle contraction
- Lengthen and strengthen muscles
- Release lactic acid in the body
- Improve blood flow
- Activate your nervous system
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Break down scar tissue
- Improve your range of motion
- Improved sleep
How long can I use a massage gun once it is fully charged?
The Therapy massage gun has impressive battery life. Fully charging the battery does not take long, and you can use the tool for one hour consistently. The battery life will depend on the vibrational frequency you are using, but you can typically count on a full hour of usage before needing to recharge.
How long should I use a massage gun per session?
Massage guns are most impactful when used on specific muscle groups for concentrated periods of time. To enjoy the full benefits of a Therapy massage gun, you should use the tool for at least 20 seconds per muscle group and up to two minutes. With this process, you can have a full-body session in 15 minutes or less.
For a professional massage experience, you can use the following guidelines for using your Therapy massage gun.
- Focus on your shoulder muscle group for 15 to 20-second intervals. Repeat this process three times.
- Use your massage gun on your chest muscle group for 30 seconds.
- Work on your back muscle group for 30 seconds to one minute and repeat three times.
- You can add a session for your hip muscle group, focusing on this area for 30 seconds to 1 minute, four times.
- Your lower limb muscle group can be worked on for 20 to 30 seconds, three times.
You can also use your massage gun for specific activities to help prepare your body for a workout or recover from it.
- Focus on your muscle groups for 30 seconds each before a workout to activate your muscles.
- During your workout, you can help re-activate your muscles with 10 to 15-second intervals.
- For a quick, post-workout recovery, you can use your Therapy massage gun for two minutes to provide immediate pain relief.
How often can I use a massage gun?
You can use your massage gun multiple times per day. With its convenient size and long battery life, the Therapy massage gun can easily be used whenever you need some pain relief. If you have concerns about when to use your massage gun, you can always consult your physician or personal trainer. However, for many people, you can use your Therapy massage gun on a daily basis.
How loud is the Therapy massage gun compared to others?
Massage guns have a reputation for being noisy and obnoxious, but the Therapy massage gun is mild compared to other options on the market. While a certain level of noise is necessary for the vibration mechanism, the massage gun is far from loud. Keep in mind that the noise level will increase when you increase the vibrational frequency, but most users agree that the massage gun is not loud.
Can I use a massage gun for sore muscles?
Yes, you can absolutely use a massage gun for sore muscles. Owning a massage gun is like have a personal masseur with you at all times. The percussive therapy incorporated into our Therapy massage gun works wonders when it comes to relieving sore muscles. Whether you are a high-performance athlete or in need of some relief after a long day, a therapy gun can help.
You can even use a massage gun to prevent muscle soreness as well as providing relief. Vibration therapy can be very effective at helping reduce delayed onset muscle soreness. You can use a massage gun to lessen your level of lactic acid after a workout and reduce the pain that comes with muscle soreness.
Should athletes use a massage gun?
Athletes can use a massage gun to recover from workouts and warm up for a high-impact workout. Professional athletes have been using massage guns for years to boost their performance and relief muscle pain and soreness that comes along with high levels of activity. Some athletes even use a massage gun during their workout or sporting event to help stay loose and relieve pain.
You can use your Therapy massage gun to warm up your muscles and increase blood flow. Percussive therapy uses pulses to activate your sympathetic nervous system and prepare your body for activity. Use your massage gun to target the muscle group that you will train. After a workout, focus on those muscle groups again to help your body shift into recovery mode.
What makes the Therapy massage gun different from others?
The Therapy massage gun uses percussion therapy in an innovative way. Our revolutionary technology is able to target specific areas of your body using high-frequency pulses. By enhancing blood flow and repairing deep muscle tissue, the Therapy massage gun provides pain relief and countless other benefits.
When should you use a massage gun?
There are many times when a massage gun can come in handy for relieving sore muscles and improving your workouts. There are also some times when your Therapy massage gun can offer even more benefits for your health and well being.
- Use a massage gun to wake up your muscles before a workout.
- Improve your performance during a workout or sporting event by loosening up your muscles with a massage gun.
- Boost recovery after a workout by targeting your muscles with a Therapy massage gun.
- Fall asleep faster by relieving sore muscles before bed.
- Use your massage gun anytime you have sore muscles or pain.
What are the benefits of percussion therapy?
Percussion therapy has been found to provide significant benefits. The process involves bursts of pressure released rapidly that pulse deep into the tissue of your body. By relaxing connective tissue, percussion therapy can break down scar tissue and improve circulation. Other benefits of percussion therapy include the following.
- Reduced recovery time after a workout
- Clear lactic acid from your muscles
- Increase your range of motion
- Speed up your warm uptime
- Lessen the effects of fatigue
- Improve blood circulation
- Relieve pain from sore and inflamed muscles
Are massage guns worth the cost?
Massage guns are an investment and often carrying a higher price tag. However, with all of the benefits provided by a Therapy massage gun, it is well worth the cost. By purchasing a massage gun, you are investing in your health. You can save considerable time and money on massage therapy and pain relief by regularly using a massage gun to relieve sore muscles. You can also improve your workouts and benefit from higher performance in athletic activities.